View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 09:08 AM
theStudio Designer

Default Re: August Surprise Me! Border Challenge

Gloria said: I LOVE styles! They don't always look like what I thought they would - but they are fun!I

Gloria, Did you see the tutorial I put up yesterday on theStudio's blog? It addresses your concern about styles sometimes looking different than expected: https://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com/blog/

Even though it didn’t meet your initial vision, it is gorgeous! Isn’t it fun when surprises like that happen? Your flower border is just lovely!

Jan, I love how you used the borders to bring out the colors in the bird and foliage! Your use of the styles on the birds and silhouette was perfect, giving them great dimension.
Andrea, Perfect idea to use the dark glitter style around the border like that. It really reminds me of dark berries, with a little sugar on them! Yum. (I love styles too!)

Pam, Love how you used the acrylic style here, it looks so refreshing with the flowers , almost like a water effect. So pretty!

Wonderful layouts here! I'm really glad the using the styles didn't scare you off!