Hi guys!! Is everyone ready to play another round of Scavenger Hunt?!
First, for those of you who have never played before, it's really very simple!
- I will give you a total of 30 clues.
- Each clue corresponds to a specific product in our Personal Use Store.
- Use the clues to hunt throughout our Personal Use Store.
- You will find this graphic if you are correct:
- Make a list of each answer as you come across them - IMPORTANT: Please include BOTH Designer name and Kit name - If the designer name and/or kit name is NOT on your list, you cannot win!
- PM (Private Message) me your list once you are done
- I will let you know if you are correct and send you your prize!
- If you are not correct, I will inform you which ones you have wrong so you can try again. You will have the entire month of September to get them right!
~~ GRAND PRIZE ~~
One lucky person will be chosen at random to WIN an entire year's worth of Mega Kits!! I will pool all of your correct lists together and have one of my kids draw a name to determine the winner! Winner will be announced on Oct 1!!
If you have any questions, or get stuck on a clue and need another one, just post here in this thread and I will do my best to help you out without giving it away!
Good luck everyone and have fun!!
Here are your 30 clues:
- A gentle wind
- Brilliant Hue for myself
- Educational instructor's favorite student
- Cavort with clubs & balls
- Couples plan these special nights without kids
- Finding your Spirit
- Snowy Season's light icy covering
- The sound a train makes
- Inhabiting the room where you cook
- Some people say this after "Pretty Please"
- A festive gathering with herbal drinks and the symbol of God's promise to Noah
- At most what you do during REM sleep
- Water Nymph's place to have fun with swings
- A very popular Beatles Song
- A Father's female child
- The Season of Sunshine in a rural setting
- Ernie from Sesame Street's favorite toy - he even sang a song about it!
- A Red vision while sleeping
- Written notes of adoration
- Mary, Mary, _____ ________ - Nursery Rhyme
- A small explosive people set off on 4th of July
- What some people call their partners/spouse
- Rhythmic literary work in the season of rebirth
- What people on a tight rope do
- Here comes that eight-legged insect
- It's the moment to tell about adoration
- A beautiful haunting spirit
- Bright light in summer & a pretty white-petaled flower
- A blood-pumping organ & the spirit of you
- A cheerful Independence Day