View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 04:25 PM
theStudio Designer

Default Re: Recipe Card Challenge ~ September 2012

It seems like I am surrounded by people who have recently had babies or are recovering from illness or surgery, meaning I have many opportunities to prepare and take meals to families in my neighborhood. I need some new ideas -- I hope you're game to play along!

This month’s kit includes a tag for "get well," but that’s only to introduce the general idea. Think about the times you’ve taken food to a new neighbor or someone who needed a warm meal, or your favorite recipes of things people have brought you. This could include any kind of food item: soups, main dishes, salads, desserts, etc. – whatever you come up with. Anything goes – I can’t wait to see what ideas you have to share.

IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT SHARING YOUR CARDS:
As a general rule, I will share the print-quality version (300 ppi) of the cards you create for this challenge with the other participants; they are not to be given away/shared via a download link on your blogs or through any other means. Feel free to post a picture of the web version (72 ppi) of your card on your blog. If you want, you can also include a link to the forum so others can join in and participate. Please let me know if you have any questions about this explanation or my Terms Of Use (TOU) document.

Last edited by Maurine Stettler; 09-03-2012 at 05:14 PM.