thanks to you, i have reached over 1,000 facebook fans! i have a new facebook freebie thank you kit. it will be available on my facebook
page until the end of the month, after that it’s going in the store.
count on me
– When times are tough and things feel blue, you can count on me, and I can count on you. Do you have such a friend? A sister maybe, or a husband? Or perhaps you’d like to let your child know that they can always count on you too? Whomever it might be, let that special person know how you feel with a ‘Count On Me’ scrapbook page. In shades of beige and blue, with accents of black and white, you’ll find plenty of elements in this kit to decorate your page. Save room for journaling – Count On Me includes journal tags to share your thoughts too!
– Girls can be brave and tough and smart, but somewhere inside there’s a delicate spirit and a loving heart. Delicate was inspired by this duality; bold purples for confidence and courage, and soft pinks accented by neutral tones for that delicate nature. Perfect for so many different types of photos, you’ll find flowers and ribbons, buttons and bows in this kit that will add a delicate touch to just about any page.
lil bit of fall
– You know that time when summer is not quite over, but fall hasn’t yet begun; when it’s warm out, but the leaves rustle in the breeze? In colors that reflect the transition from green to crimson red, Lil Bit Of Fall is perfect for photos taken during that in-between season. You’ll find fun patterns and elements in this kit that are just enough to embellish, but not overwhelm your photos. For times when you don’t feel ready for pumpkins and hay rides just yet, you can still add a touch of fall to your layout with Lil Bit Of Fall.
– 16 beautifully textured damask patterned papers
, damask 2
, damask 3
, damask 4
, damask 5
- Nice is such a simple word – we use it all the time. But nice has such a gracious meaning – delightful, pleasant, kind. Inspired by these meaningful words, So Nice was designed for photos that are pretty, admirable, and yes, nice! In lovely shades of pink and blue, you’ll find just what you need in this kit to show off your photos of friends that are nice, places that are nice, and even nice photos of you!
– There is a time when, as the sun begins to set, the sky lights up in shades of pink, but the blue hasn’t gone away yet. Sunlight flickers and dances across the horizon – down, down, down – and then with just a moment’s notice, the sun is nowhere to be found. In shades of pink and darkened blue, Sundance was inspired by those fleeting moments of the sunset. You’ll find flowers, ribbons, bows, and string in this kit, that are purposefully neutral to work with just about any theme.
thanks for looking!