View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 09:59 PM
theStudio Designer

Default Re: Recipe Card Challenge ~ October 2012

I still remember trick-or-treating when I was a kid – it was so fun to dump my pillowcase of treats on the floor and see the wide variety of goodies I’d got. That’s what I’m looking for this month – almost like a potluck theme, with a focus on recipes you make this time of year. It doesn't have to be a sweet treat, either – maybe your favorite treat is not sweet at all. Think about recipes that might include store-bought candy – or a candy you make yourself, caramel apples, apple cider, pumpkin pie, soup in a pumpkin, “dirt” cake covered with gummy worms – whatever you come up with. Anything goes – I can’t wait to see what ideas you have to share and the cute cards you make. Most of all -- have fun!

P.S. The starter kit has a few extras. For example, I couldn’t decide which arrow or frame I liked best, so I just included them all ~ same thing with one of the papers. I guess you can call it my extra “treat” for your scrapbook stash.

IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT SHARING YOUR CARDS:
As a general rule, I will share the print-quality version (300 ppi) of the cards you create for this challenge with the other participants; they are not to be given away/shared via a download link on your blogs or through any other means. Feel free to post a picture of the web version (72 ppi) of your card on your blog. If you want, you can also include a link to the forum so others can join in and participate. Please let me know if you have any questions about this explanation or my Terms Of Use (TOU) document.

Last edited by Maurine Stettler; 10-02-2012 at 10:38 PM.