View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 09:43 PM
theStudio Designer

Default Re: Surprise Me Border Challenge

Felis, your layout is darling, and I love your border! You did a great job of including those pink buttons! And I am so happy you added the little hedgehog! He is just as cute as can be and certainly looks like he just belongs there!!

Margaret C... did you get your question answered yet? If you are a new poster, it might be that you need to be "verified" before your posts show up. Admin is asking for a 24 hour turn-around on this, as they are currently short one Admin Assistant.

Darling LO, Pam, and the border is just as cute as can be!!! What a darling photo too!

Elk Fan! I was so busy looking at your layout and the photo of the squirrel, that it took me a few seconds before I saw your 2nd post. (Fabulous shot of the squirrel!!!) On the other hand, your grape vine border is pretty amazing too! Beautiful LO, and I love how you brought the vibrant pink into the page.

Gorgeous cluster border, Cynthia! I love how you duplicated that folder paper to serve as a base for your flower clusters, and how you tucked the photo in there. Really pretty!

Awesome layouts! I am delighted to see you all here too!

Last edited by SnickerdoodleDesigns; 10-08-2012 at 02:57 PM.