View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 01:14 PM
theStudio Scrapper

Default winner of Halloween contest

As I sat by the window looking out at the gloomy day after two days of traveling across central PA taking photos of the beautiful fall foliage, I was glad we saw the foliage before the rain and cold came today.

I opened my email and started reading the newsletter from Digital Scrapbooking Studio. Just a note to say THANK YOU from me to the team at Digital Scrapbooking Studio. As I read today's newsletter, I was so surprised to see my name as the winner of the Halloween contest. I had to blink a few times to make sure it was my name and not someone else. With excitement I went to my husband and said come you have to see this. His reply was, Is that good? What does it mean? We never win anything. I thought OMG he is not a scrapper what was I thinking showing him the email. Ha Ha. He then said as he was leaving my scrap room, I can see you are happy so that is a good thing, even if I don't know what you are excited about. He likes the books I do (and constantly showing them off) but I guess he thinks you snap your fingers and there it is even though he knows how long it takes to complete a book. He often says "You love the computer more than me". Ha Ha. So that tells you how much time I spend on the computer. I can't get waited to look at the things I did not purchase and now own and pull out my kids old photos to do pages of their Halloween costumes & fall foliage photos we took yesterday. Thank You again, Connie Tyger