View Single Post
Old 03-20-2008, 09:36 PM
theStudio Scribbler

Default Hello from Australia

Hi everyone .. Im Ilona from Australia .. I followed a few friends and have lurked for a little while and now I thought it time I revealed myself and posted.

Im a computer nerd having worked in the IT industry for over 20 years. Im currently an IT System Admin for a large agency. I served Queen and Country for 8 years (Navy) and then found my life drawn back to my home city, Adelaide.

Im a very crafty person - Ive dabbled in sewing, cross stitch, needlepoint, embroidery, jewellery making, paper based and digital scrapbooking and Im an enthusiast photo editor and digital drawing (just bought a new Bamboo Fun graphics tablet). Most of these crafts I still do .. when I find a spare 5 seconds ol: Im also a (terrible) hack poet .. I try but Im sure others find my writings trying.. HAHA.

Im married with two girls - 16 and 3! Have two furbabies, sasha our dog, riaow our cat. We've had a menagerie of animals in the past but we've slowly reduced that to our special loves.

I joined SAS because one of my favourite designers moved here .. Beckie Wallace. I havent left my other site as I love it there too. Hopefully I'll be able to spread myself (even thinner) between the two, complete lots of challenges and, god willing, perhaps share some of my own freebies if theyre worthy (at the moment I only have templates and alphas but Im slowly building it up).

So hello from me, I look forward to getting to know some more people over time. Hopefully my sense of humour wont get me into trouble

Last edited by shira; 03-20-2008 at 09:41 PM.