View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 01:13 PM
theStudio Party Girl

Default theStudio's LOTD - Oct 1-7

Hi all! Here is where you will see all the lovely pages that were chosen as our LOTD!! Instead of posting a new thread each day, we are compiling by weeks, just to make the forum uncluttered Enjoy all the eye candy & inspiration and thank you ALL for creating such gorgeous works of art and sharing them with us all!

LOTD - October 1, 2012
Lazy Summer by Elk Fan using Summer Afternoon Addon by ADB Designs - I just LOVE that adorable photo and fantastic clustering!!

LOTD - October 2, 2012
Bushels of Fun by pottinger@comcast.net using Bushels of Fun by A-Manda Creation - I adore the border layering at the top and that wonderful generation photo!!

LOTD - October 3, 2012
Chess by Miss Pepper using Hay Day by Snickerdoodle Designs - Her photo blend is fantastic and I adore the framing & clustering on the side!!

LOTD - October 4, 2012
The Greatest of These Is Love by Sparkysgirl using Legend by Feli Designs - Absolutely stunning composition, a perfect page!!

LOTD - October 5, 2012
Autumn by Greation using Spice Rackby Let Me Scrapbook - the simplicity of this page is just stunning!!

LOTD - October 6, 2012
Dallas by ellasspace using Petcetera by Studio4 Designworks - love the center clustering, adorableness!!

LOTD - October 7, 2012
Faded Autumn by Charliesnana using Faded Autumn Elements & Papers by JanetB Designs - great clustering and I love the stacked frames!!