Thread: Hello from Utah
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 12:16 AM
theStudio Designer

Default Re: Hello from Utah

Welcome to the Studio. We love enthusiastic scrappers - and you're definitely there. I couldn't agree with you more. What a great thing you're doing - scrapping your family and to pass it along for all to see! I'm so sorry to hear of your parents passing. My parents passed when I was a young girl, my Mom of cancer as well. This is what really got me scrapping too - I did little photo albums for a lot of my family members.

I see you've already been cited with a GSO and I saw your LO in my LESS IS MORE Challenge - such a fabulous page. You have some real talent.

As far as outside scanning services - I'm not sure what's available in your area. Around here, it's generally a pretty expensive cost. I work with Photoshop at work (print shop), so for me I scan old photos and work on them in Photoshop too. It does keep the costs down. But maybe there is someone here that may be able to help you with more knowledge of scanning services. I think I'd be a little leary of sending photos out as well, especially if they're old ones. Good luck!