View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 07:47 PM
theStudio Designer

Default November - LESS is MORE Challenge

Hi everyone, Darlene here of Studio4 Design•works. For the November LESS IS MORE Challenge, I've created a little mini this month with a theme in mind. It's designed for you to do with it as you like. Next weekend, November 11th is what we call "Remembrance Day" here in Canada. In the States, they have "Veteran's/Memorial Day". It's to honour all the veterans - past, present and future that have helped protect us and our lands, for centuries. I'm sure all of us are connected in one way or another to someone like that. But it doesn't have to be taken that way of course, create a page about anything that is worth remembering to you.

I'm offering up a FREEBIE mini kit for you to work with called REMEMBERING. The premise of this challenge is to download this kit and create a LO using ALL of the elements and papers of the kit, leaving nothing out. Feel free to use your imagination and clip papers, recolour elements or papers. You can add journaling text or a title, but nothing more. You can duplicate items and use them over again. Be creative!

Post your LO here in the "Less is More" gallery and then link your LO back here in this thread.

Download the mini kit HERE.

Here's a preview of the mini:

Last edited by Studio4 Designworks; 11-03-2012 at 02:34 AM.