Thread: Nov PS - Day 2-
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 03:51 PM
theStudio Designer

Default Nov PS - Day 2-

Let me start to answer two questions that came up:

First - the QP Exchange will be open to all page/card sizes!

Second - if you choose to do two or more layouts/cards in this PS, here's the rule for the poll.
You have to state which one of your pages should be entered in the poll and - to ensure fairness - this page may not be started later than today (or your day 2 if you're starting later)! So if you do more than one page - show them to us now!
ETA: You can leave the decision which one to enter into the poll until day 7 - you only have to start them right now (and not later when you know all the directions, lol).

Here are your frames, they were created by Diane aka ADB Designs, Brigit aka Designs by Brigit, Min aka Carin Grobe Design, Maurine aka Let Me Scrapbook and Steph aka Scrappy Cocoa:

Instructions: Pick one of these frames! You may use this frame more than once, but only the one you picked (not two or more different ones)! If you decided to do a card without picture - be creative, these frames could also be used as border, start for a cluster etc. You may cut it up, if you want to.

Hope I could answer some questions before they came up, lol, if not, feel free to ask, as usual I will watch the thread.

Upload your layout to the Progressive Scrap Gallery, then come back here and post the link to your layout so I can pm you tomorrow with the download link for Day 3!

Last edited by Min; 11-05-2012 at 04:26 PM.