View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 05:45 AM
theStudio Designer

Default Nov PS - QP Exchange-

This is the thread to sign up for a quickpage exchange. If you sign up here in this thread I will know to expect your QP and can get back to you if it should disappear on the way to my inbox.

Here are the rules, please read carefully!

If you want to participate, do the following:

Take your day 7 layout - you may change it, add or take away elements if you want to-, remove any journaling or titles, cut a hole in it (digitally, LOL) where the picture(s) is supposed to go. Here's Toiny's tutorial along with a free goodie to help you do this: Knockout Style for Quickpages/BragBooks/Albums

Your QP doesn't need to be the exact day 7 layout, if you want to remove or add elements that's okay, but only for the QP exchange, not for your day 7 poll entry!!!!

Save this layout as .png and mail it to me - mailofmin(at)gmail(dot)com - until Tuesday, November 13th midnight EST.

Important:
This month there is no size restriction for the QP exchange, but all pages need to have 300 dpi resolution! Please, do include your name in the QP name, it makes it easier to track and they won't accidentally overwrite each other if they happen to have the same name...

I will collect all the pages, zip them up and send you the download links so you will end up with an album of beautiful coordinated pages.

Any questions? Feel free to ask them here or pm me.

Last edited by Min; 11-11-2012 at 02:56 AM.