View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 11:08 AM
theStudio Party Girl

Default theStudio's LOTD - Nov 26 - Dec 2

Hi all! Here is where you will see all the lovely pages that were chosen as our LOTD!! Instead of posting a new thread each day, we are compiling by weeks, just to make the forum uncluttered Enjoy all the eye candy & inspiration and thank you ALL for creating such gorgeous works of art and sharing them with us all!

LOTD - November 26, 2012
Today by VanessaR using Less Is More Templates & Touching Artistic 3 by The Urban Fairy -I'm really loving all of the white space pages I'm seeing in the gallery, and I absolutely love the layering and stamping around the beautiful photo!

LOTD - November 27, 2012
Kaleidoscope of Color by retiredlady using Nature's Gold by Aimee Harrison - beautifully blended photo, love the smaller framed photo, great touch!

LOTD - November 28, 2012
Mara by misses M using Thankfulness Kit & Addon Bundle by Laitha's Designs - adorable B&W photo, love the clustering on the border, beautifully done!

LOTD - November 29, 2012
He was My Daddy by goddessjoy using Insolent Passion by Laitha's Designs - love the photo, perfect with the dark, brooding colors of the kit. Really love how the journaling is done and clustering is perfect.

LOTD - November 30, 2012
Sunshine by kabrak1207 using P2012: Summer & Dec 2012 Template Grab Bag by JenC Designs -love the bright, fresh colors and hexagon's in Jen's templates are perfect for the fabulous papers!

LOTD - December 1, 2012
Autumn Fun by mama4bears using Harvest & Hayrides by Digilicious Designs -the photo is adorable and show off so well by the oversized frame and perfect corner clusters!

LOTD - December 2, 2012
Birthday Sushi by NotAVampireLvr using Loud & Clear by Jusme Digital -love those paper strips! Photos are adorable and perfect cluster work!

Last edited by kimberkatt; 12-04-2012 at 09:05 AM.