View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 09:51 AM
theStudio Designer

Default Re: Recipe Card Challenge ~ December 2012

December seems to be a good month for cookies: rather it’s making a batch of your favorites to leave out on a plate for Santa, being part of a cookie exchange, or making some to take to your neighbors or coworkers. That’s our primary focus for this month’s challenge – cards with your favorite cookie recipes. You can also create cards for any kind of treat or food item you make around the Christmas holidays – anything goes! I can’t wait to see what ideas you have to share and the cute cards you make!

November participants: I’ll send you an e-mail with a coupon code for this month’s kit in the next few days.

IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT SHARING YOUR CARDS:
As a general rule, I will share the print-quality version (300 ppi) of the cards you create for this challenge with the other participants; they are not to be given away/shared via a download link on your blogs or through any other means. Feel free to post a picture of the web version (72 ppi) of your card on your blog. If you want, you can also include a link to the forum so others can join in and participate. Please let me know if you have any questions about this explanation or my Terms Of Use (TOU) document.

Last edited by Maurine Stettler; 12-01-2012 at 12:00 PM.