View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 08:40 AM
theStudio Designer

Smile New: A Year in Review + Freebies + Massive Coupon!

Happy Christmas Eve! The house is clean, food is being prepared - and soon it will be tomorrow - though not soon enough for my two that's for sure!

I have a brand new release out - perfect for the end of the year! It's called A Year in Review - and as a special Christmas treat - for the next three days you can save $5 off any purchase of $10 or more at my store!

Code: save5on10withjen
Expiry: Dec 26th
Not valid on collabs

Links below:
Visit My Store Here!

(And that's on top of 40-50% savings!)

A Year in Review: Collection

A Year in Review: Scrapkit

A Year in Review: Addon Jumbo Alphas

A Year in Review: Date Elements

A Year in Review: Polka Dot Papers

On to today's freebie!

If you miss a day, don't worry because a) I will keep my links live through to the end of the month - just check through the past few days of blog posts. You can also sign up for my newsletter - and on January 1, 2013, I will make a last chance offer for you to grab any days you've missed! Also - did you get the welcome message for signing up? There's a $2 off a $5 spend coupon you get when you sign up too!

Here is today's piece - just click the image to be taken to my blog:

You can also grab the free coordinating alphas on my Facebook Fan Page by clicking the image below:

And your bonus freebie today is a brag book from Petra! You can click the image to head to her blog to download it! Be sure to leave her lots of love!

Enjoy!