View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 03:57 PM
theStudio Designer

Default Re: December Surprise Me - Border Challenge

This is lovely, Melly! And I think it is a super neat idea for next month! A “border” in the middle of the page!  Your layout is beautifully constructed, and the cluster is beautiful.

Beautiful border choices, Scrapper10. I like the juxtaposition of the curves with the straight borders! And the lace edging adds a lovely feminine touch.

This is gorgeous, TillM! And I’m so glad you joined us. Thank you! Your clustering is beautiful, and so perfectly coordinates with the BG paper you chose! Love the title work as well as the frame work. What a beautiful layout!

LOL, Tamie! Mr. Jangles is a hoot! Love the bathroom shot the best, I think.  Although the one of him frying eggs is priceless too. A very fun page, indeed!

HI Barb, Oh, boy, does that look cold! But I love the border you created, with the tree, roads, and the present/lamppost cluster. Your title is adorable too!

This is lovely, Cathy. I love that you used Ginger Magic to help create this family memory. I really like the embossing you gve the ABC quote too! And the border is beautiful.. love that you used the sparkles over the icicles like that.

We’ve had a lot of different types of borders shown this month, and they are all really interesting and beautiful, don’t you think? Just goes to show how versatile borders are!

Last edited by SnickerdoodleDesigns; 12-31-2012 at 09:01 AM.