View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 08:47 AM
theStudio Designer

Default January Border Challenge!

Thank you all for your great participation in my Border Challenges! I truly enjoy seeing all the variations on whatever theme we are working on for the month!

This month I would like to challenge you to edge your border. What??? .. you ask?

Here is what I mean:

Cherly, from my Creative Team, created this beautiful border, and I love how she edged the top border curve with the darker blue scallops. (Kit: Jack Frost & Friends).

So here are the rules:

* Create a layout with a border, and edge that border with anything - scallops, stars, stitching.. whatever..
* You may use any kit you wish.
* Post your layout in the Surprise Me Border Challenge Gallery
* Come back here and post your preview and a link to the Surprise Me Border Challenge Gallery in this thread. This makes it super simple for us to find your layouts in the gallery, and we thank you for taking this extra step!

What do you earn by participating? Well, theStudio offers a 10% discount on ALL of your purchases for the following month. So, if you participate this month and get a layout posted (AND post a link here in this forum), you will receive 10% off every purchase made next month! No coupons are required. The discount will automatically be applied to your purchase. How easy is that? And YES, this is on top of any sales prices too.

Last edited by SnickerdoodleDesigns; 01-08-2013 at 06:34 PM.