View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 04:53 PM
theStudio Designer

Default My Story [January] + Exclusive (Limited Time) Coupon!

Happy New Year (a bit late at the moment mind you!)

I've created a new coordinating collection. It's called My Story. Each month I will be releasing a jumbo collection to help you scrap your way through the year! And I must say I'm already hugely in love with this month's collection.
My Story [January] Collection is jam packed with goodies - and for the first five days of each month you can save a huge amount with an exclusive coupon that going forward will only be in my newsletter. However this month it is available here as well.

Get My Story [January] for just $6.99 (75% off RRP) from Jan 1 - Jan 5) with code:

SAVEONJAN

And now for the reveal:

My Story [January] Collection

As you can see the collection is jam packed with goodies! Here's a close up of all the packs:

My Story [January] Scrapkit

My Story [January] Siggy Templates: CU okay

My Story [January] Glitter Sheets and Styles

My Story [January] Glitter Dot Papers

My Story [January] Addon Alphas 1

My Story [January] Addon Alphas 2

My Story [January] Wordy Bits

My Story [January] Templates: CU okay

My Story [January] Polka Dot Papers

I have also unpacked my December Template Grab Bag!

Snowscapes Templates: CU okay

Paper Play 2 Templates: CU okay

Page Fillers Templates: CU okay

On the Sidelines Templates: CU okay

I also have a bunch of $1 goodies but they are only available until January 5th!

Grab them HERE!

And last but not least, I have a challenge for you this week! And there will be a lucky $10 coupon winner! The challenge will run from today until Sunday night (January 6th) at midnight EST!

Challenge: What is your word for the year? Scrap a layout about that word and post a link to my blog HERE in the comments below!

Here is an inspirational layout for you I created using My Story [January]. You can see more from my team on my Facebook Fan Page HERE.

Enjoy!