View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 08:27 PM
theStudio Designer

Default Re: Recipe Card Challenge ~ January 2013

Original Message: Hi, friends. I need your help! The starter kit is almost finished, but I can't decide what our focus area/metal tags should be. It's freezing cold in my neck of the woods, and this cute little element gives you a "sneak peak" of the kit and an idea of the colors. So -- what are your ideas/suggestions? Soups? Freezer meals? Comfort foods? Hot dishes or drinks? We've done most of these in the past, but it's been awhile and I'm game for repeats! Leave your suggestions below if you have any -- otherwise, you're stuck with my decision! Kit will be finished and in the store by Friday...

UPDATE: Decision made ~ this month’s focus will be foods we like when it’s cold outside: soup, chili, stew, “crock pot” or slow cooker meals, hot drinks, etc. Thanks for all your input; I’ll hang onto the other ideas shared and consider them for future months. I can’t wait to see the recipes you share and the cute cards you make!

IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT SHARING YOUR CARDS:
As a general rule, I will share the print-quality version (300 ppi) of the cards you create for this challenge with the other participants; they are not to be given away/shared via a download link on your blogs or through any other means. Feel free to post a picture of the web version (72 ppi) of your card on your blog. If you want, you can also include a link to the forum so others can join in and participate. Please let me know if you have any questions about this explanation or my Terms Of Use (TOU) document.

Last edited by Maurine Stettler; 01-04-2013 at 10:05 AM.