View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 08:14 AM
theStudio Scribbler

Default Re: Recipe Card Challenge ~ January 2013

Thank You so much for these GREAT kits, I have LOVED each one I have gotten.
I'm glad to be able to be back another month. TY so much Maurine, you are a very SPECIAL person. FYI, an email is on it's way to you shortly.

I hope to be more active this month, things seem to be calming down a bit, let's hope it keeps going that way.
For those of you who have followed me, Jr is doing better, the last CT Scan showed the Cancer has shrunk SIGNIFICANTLY, that was the words used! I have known since the first day that GOD is going to heal him, and I still believe it. I believe he has been healed, he is just RE-COOPERATING. Keep those prayers going, he still has Chemo until sometime in March. It's beginning to take it's tole on him. I was told he would get depressed and have his moods...boy does he! LOL That's ok, he's allowed and I THANK GOD for him.

Maurine, I will do my best to get my card in on or before the end of the month. TY so much for letting me continue.

Ladies, I LOVE the cards/recipes you submitted for DECEMBER...Thanks to all of you, I will have some new and FRESH recipes for the holidays next year!

I can't wait to see what you do for this month! Hope to see you all soon.
OH...I don't do any internet activities anymore, except for this group, I don't blog anymore, I just don't have the time. I wanted to keep active in this group, if I can. TY for understanding. Take care, happy scrapping!