View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 05:30 PM
theStudio Designer

Default Re: January Border Challenge!

Oh, that totally is a FUN border, Miamm. I love the edging you put on the curve!

Rhonda - Edging your border with Text! What a brilliant idea!!!! love this!

Gigiscraps, this is lovely... Love the scalloped edging you have added to your border.

Pam, this is beautiful. I love the lace you have used on your borders. I have made a note about your request for a tutorial on curves pieces!

Oh, dear...mootscrapper... how many times have we all done that! Yes, it is still lovely! And I love the heart border!!

TillM... congratulations on your newest granddaugher! What a lovely photograph!!! So sweet, just as you have said! And your sweet edging on your border is perfect here!

Diane, what a pretty border! Love the strip of jewels that you have placed on the left edge! It ties all of the borders together beautifully.

kpmelly! YEA! I'm glad you did it again! You don't have to apologize, if that is what you were doing! Beautiful result here! Love all of the stacked borders, with your photo tucked in.. and the straight border on the right grounds them all.

Tamie... DARLING "after" picture!!! Arianna DOES look adorable!! Very cute border, and love all of the fun elements you edged it with.

LOL, Lella! What a great photo! Love the text on your border edge and how you turned the scallops to the right!