View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 06:06 AM
theStudio Designer

Default January 13 Progressive Scrap - Day 2-

After looking at your day 1 pages I realized that my instructions were not as clear as I thought they were, lol. I'm sorry about that.

So - to make sure everyone of you has the same starting point I will specify (and expand) the instructions for day 1 and let you revisit and change day 1. This is for today only!!!!! Please, make sure you read carefully and adjust your page if you need to or want to.

Day 1 instructions: Use (at least) three different papers and stack them on top of each other, these papers should not be cut into a shape, but may be rotated or resized. Cutting part of the stack and moving the pieces to the sides is allowed. (like this layout for example or similar). Additionally you are allowed to add 2 more papers that are cut or clipped to shapes (strips, snowflakes, borders) should you want to do so.

Day 2 has traditionally the frames, so here they are. These were created by Julie aka Julie C. Designs, Mariella aka Laitha's Designs, Toiny aka Piggy Scraps Design and Aneta aka SweetMade :

Instructions: Look at your day page and change it according to what I posted above, if you need or want to. And to make the rest easier for today: Use at least one frame! (as many as you wish and as many copies of a frame as you want to)

If you have questions regarding the instructions, feel free to post them in this thread.

Upload your layout to the Progressive Scrap Gallery, then come back here and post the link to your layout so I can pm you tomorrow with the download link for Day 3! Please do not upload to the Mega gallery until day 7 - we've had a couple of confused people seeing all those unfinished layouts there, lol.