View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 10:49 AM
theStudio Party Girl

Default Jan 16-31 Featured Designers - ADB Designs & Nibbles Skribbles!!

Welcome to another round of the Featured Designer Challenge! I hope you guys are ready to play!

~ ADB DESIGNS & NIBBLES SKRIBBLES ~

Diane, the talent behind ADB Designs, & Manda, the talent behind Nibbles Skribbles are our next FEATURED DESIGNERS! We are changing things up with the challenge! We are going to be featuring TWO designers every two weeks, both pairing up for an exclusive Collab just for the challenge! Woohoo! How lucky are we?!!

Diane & Manda came together to bring us one incredibly versatile collab kit, Live It, Love It! I'm totally in love with the color scheme, I love a good mix of colors that can be used for just about any type of page! I'm also totally in love with the wordbits & alpha! I'm a wordy type of gal

Not only do these two have a fabulous addon freebie for all of us, they are also BOTH celebrating Birthday's this month!! Make sure you keep an eye on their blogs, facebook pages & sign up for their Newsletters! You don't want to miss any of the goodies and festivities they are having this month! And the SALES! Don't forget the sales!! Here are some quick links so you don't have to hunt them down:

Nibbles Skribbles: Blog | Facebook | Store
ADB Designs: Blog | Facebook | Store

** Please don't be concerned about purchasing the kit, if you are the winner of the challenge, a replacement coupon will be issued! **

Introducing: Live It, Love It Collab by ADB Designs & Nibbles Skribbles
ON SALE: 35% off thru 1/31!!

Live It, Love It Coordinates 35% off & Bundle 45% off through Jan 31st!!

- Rules & Download -

Download EXPIRED
  • Create a layout using ONLY this freebie kit, you do NOT have to use every piece on your page (templates/wordart are allowed, but no other papers/elements please)
  • Upload your Layout to the Featured Designer Gallery
  • Come back here to this thread & post your link
  • At the end of the two weeks ONE participant will be chosen at random to WIN Live It, Love It Collab by ADB Designs & Nibbles Skribbles!!

Good luck everyone!

Last edited by kimberkatt; 02-02-2013 at 09:43 AM.