View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 12:52 AM
theStudio Designer

Location: I live in a sweet small seaside town called Southport in the uk.
Default 365 Synergy - January

What is 365 Synergy?

syn•er•gy
(s n r-j )n. pl. syn•er•gies
1. The interaction of two or more agents or forces so that their combined effect is greater than the sum of their individual effects.

Welcome to 365 Synergy. This isn’t your normal 365 challenge.

Instead of a photo a day or a page a week 365 Synergy is all about completing your personal scrapbooking goals. Your goal may be to take a photo a day or to get through the old shoe box of great-grandma’s vintage photos. Maybe you just want to finally get the digital photos from 3 years ago out of your pictures folder and made into something you can leave as a legacy.

My goal is to help you reach your goal. Whether you want to complete an album for print or online viewing I’m going to give you some tools and prompts to help you finish your project.

Each month I’ll offer a new kit in the 365 Synergy Series. Each kit will be a little different but they are designed to complement each other and your projects. I personally like printed albums so you will also see some new “ready to print” albums appearing mid-month.

The first step in completing your project is to identify your goal.
  • Tell us what project you want to complete.
  • Write it down – or type it down LOL and make it happen.

We’re here to cheer you on, offer some great ideas and perhaps even help you master a few new skills. We want to have fun and we want you to end with a project you can’t wait to share with friends or family.

To get started, post your goals here in this thread. When you complete a page post it in the 365 Synergy Challenge Gallery here.

The rules are simple. You can use any kit you choose. If you want to use the monthly 365 Synergy you can find it here.

You can find my monthly Photo book templates Annum Imaginum (A Year of Photos)here.

Last edited by boo.6204; 02-14-2013 at 10:42 PM.