View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 11:23 AM
theStudio Designer

Default February White Space Challenge

Welcome to The Studio's 1st White Space challenge of the year! I fell behind last month due to moving from the beautiful

Colorado to the very wet North Carolina! Seriously...it's crazy wet..all the time. Course that's not why we're here! Let's get our

scrap on!!!

This month is the month of looooooooove. We all love SOMETHING or SOMEONE! So for this month our challenge is to do a

White Space layout of someone, or something, that you love! Can be anything! Your pillow, your better half, the puppy or cat -

the kids or even a flower! Just get scrappy with something that makes your heart happy!

The goal of a white space page is to keep most of the page "empty" and mainly cluster your photo/journal in one section of the

page.

If you're in need of a go to gift, I've made a mini just special for this! You do not have to use this in the challenge, it's only here if

you need it! You can get this mini via direct download here:

NOW SOLD IN MY STORE HERE

Post your pages in the gallery here: http://www.digitalscrapbookingstudio...challenge.html
Post your pages here as well so we can see!
I will get my page up soon - I've been really busy cleaning out boxes in the garage today...don't even ask about yesterday!

Please get your pages in by Feb 28th! All participants recieve and extra 10% discount on ALL of your purchases for the

following month. So, if you participate this month and get a layout posted (AND post a link here in this forum), you will receive

10% off every purchase made next month! No coupons are required. The discount will automatically be applied to your

purchase. Easy peasy lemon squeezy! { can you tell I have children in the house? }

I look forward to your pages!!!

Danielle S.
The Urban Fairy

Last edited by DanielleS83; 02-28-2013 at 05:16 PM.