View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 10:42 AM
theStudio Party Girl

Default Feb 1-14 Featured Designers - Snickerdoodle & Let Me Scrapbook!

Welcome to another round of the Featured Designer Challenge! I hope you guys are ready to play!

~ SNICKERDOODLE & LET ME SCRAPBOOK ~

Karen, the talent behind Snickerdoodle Designs, & Maurine, the talent behind Let Me Scrapbook are our next FEATURED DESIGNERS! We are changing things up with the challenge! We are going to be featuring TWO designers every two weeks, both pairing up for an exclusive Collab just for the challenge! Woohoo! How lucky are we?!!

Karen & Maurine came together brilliantly for their adorably HUGE collab, Love Is In The Air! This Collection is beyond cute, the colors are perfect, and it is SO much fun to scrap with! Although the kit has more of a "kid love" kind of feel, it's versatile enough for any romance page! And, it would be the perfect kit to make your kid's Valentine's Cards with! Be warned, the entire Collection is massive! There are so many cute little coordinating products to go along with the kit, you'll be scrapping for days!

~ SALE ~ SALE ~ SALE ~ SALE ~ SALE ~ SALE ~
Both Karen & Maurine are having a sale!! Save 30% off all Snickerdoodle Designs & Let Me Scrapbook Designs products!!

** Please don't be concerned about purchasing the kit, if you are the winner of the challenge, a replacement coupon will be issued! **

Introducing: Love Is In The Air by Snickerdoodle Designs & Let Me Scrapbook Designs
ON SALE: 30% off thru 2/14!!

Love Is In The Air Coordinates 30% off through Feb 14th!!

Save even more with the Bundles! 45-61% off! Plus, if you purchase the entire collection, you get a BONUS Cluster & Frames pack exclusive to this deal!

- Rules & Download -

Download HERE <- Note: You must checkout through the store to get the addon
  • Create a layout using ONLY this freebie kit, you do NOT have to use every piece on your page (templates/wordart are allowed, but no other papers/elements please)
  • Upload your Layout to the Featured Designer Gallery
  • Come back here to this thread & post your link
  • At the end of the two weeks ONE participant will be chosen at random to WIN Love Is In The Air Collab by Snickerdoodle Designs & Let Me Scrapbook!!

Good luck everyone!