View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 10:19 PM
theStudio Designer

Default Re: Recipe Card Challenge ~ February 2013

February seems to be a good month for sweets: rather it’s making a batch of cupcakes, your favorite chocolate treat, or any kind of pastry to share with those you love – or to eat them all by yourself! These are our general categories for this month – and they don’t have to all be sweet. If you make mini meatloaves that you bake in cupcake tins, or have other “savory” recipes in these general categories, feel free to make a card for those – anything goes! I can’t wait to see what ideas you have to share and the cute cards you make!

This month’s kit coordinates with my huge “Love Is In the Air” collaboration with Karen, Snickerdoodle Designs. You may use any items from that collaboration IN ADDITION TO items from this kit on your cards.

January participants: I’ll send you an e-mail with a coupon code for this month’s kit no later than February 6. I’m still trying to sort through my inbox and make sure I’ve accounted for all the incredible cards from January.

IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT SHARING YOUR CARDS:
As a general rule, I will share the print-quality version (300 ppi) of the cards you create for this challenge with the other participants; they are not to be given away/shared via a download link on your blogs or through any other means. Feel free to post a picture of the web version (72 ppi) of your card on your blog. If you want, you can also include a link to the forum so others can join in and participate. Please let me know if you have any questions about this explanation or my Terms Of Use (TOU) document.

Last edited by Maurine Stettler; 02-05-2013 at 12:32 AM.