View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 08:14 PM
theStudio Designer

Default Feb Color Challenge with ADB Designs

Hello Everyone and welcome to the February Color Challenge!

I happen to LOVE the palette I am sharing with you this month. I used it in my latest Collection "First Love".

The color challenge works like this:
** CREATE A LAYOUT -- use the mini kit I created or any kit in the chosen palette [if you happen to have my kit you can use pieces from it along with this mini since they are they same palette ;-) ]
*AND/OR*
** CREATE A MINI KIT from the palette to share with us (please put the download link in your gallery post, not here in the thread)
** post your layout and/or kit it in the Color Challenge Gallery

Then come back to this thread and leave us a link to your gallery post so we can all take a look and leave some love.

As a participation reward, we offer a 10% discount on ALL of your purchases for the following month! So, if you participate this month and get a layout posted (AND post a link here in this forum), you will receive 10% off of every purchase made next month! No coupons required, the discount will automatically apply to your purchase(s). It's important that you're registered in the forum using the same e-mail address.

Here is my starter mini for February:

HUGS! D
Diane (ADB Designs)

check out the matching collection "First Love" on sale in February 40% off!!
and be sure and use the links in my signature to visit my blog & FB Fan Page for matching freebies!
link to store

ADB Designs

Personal Use Shop
Commercial Use Shop
My Newsletter
Blog
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Google+
Documenting Your Life

Last edited by ADBDesign {anita_d}; 03-02-2013 at 08:42 AM.