View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 08:42 AM
theStudio Party Girl

Default Re: Feb 1-14 Featured Designers - Snickerdoodle & Let Me Scrapbook!

First, you ladies always rock this challenge! I am continually amazed at your creativity and artistic talents! And even though I don't always have time to get into the gallery to comment on all of the pages, I DO look at every single one of them, bookmark my faves and just generally drool over them! My resolution this year is to get better at gallery comments, and I promise you all that I will be leaving you all love from now on! I'm pretty sure I can squeeze in a half hour to tell you all how much I appreciate you taking the time to participate and how wonderfully creative you all are! This is the third year of the Featured Designer challenge, and I absolutely LOVE hosting it!

Second, when I found out that Karen & Maurine were pairing up, I literally let out a Yip of excitement! Two of my favorites coming together, a match made in scrap heaven! I just knew that they're design styles would come together perfectly for one amazing kit! And I was right! I had a chance to play with the kit before it was released and I can honestly say, you can NOT get bored with this kit! There are so many cute, amazing elements in this, so many possibilities, it really is a kit you want to have in your stash!