Recipe Card Challenge Gallery
* * * * * * *
Here are the instructions for this month's recipe card challenge/exchange:
1. Click HERE
for this month's recipe card challenge kit. The majority of your card(s) must be made with this kit, although you can also use other CU items to enhance your cards (for example, brushes, actions, etc.). NOTE:
A coupon code will be provided to those who used the prior month's kit to create and share at least one recipe card in the previous month’s challenge.
2. The general theme for this month's cards is your favorite recipe with 5 ingredients or less
~ the post below this one includes more information. Be creative and have fun designing your cards!
3. Create your recipe card(s) at 6" wide x 4" tall (1800 and 1200 pixels), 300 ppi resolution
. These are the print-quality cards
that will be shared with all participants. When finished, save as a jpeg file
with quality between 8-10. Carefully proofread and make needed changes before finalizing.
4. You will also need to resize and save your card(s) at 72 ppi
to post in the gallery.
WHEN FINISHED with your card(s), you must do the following 3 things:
1. E-mail your print-quality, 300 ppi recipe card
so it can be included in the download file at the end of the month. Do not
share your print-quality card on your blogs or through any other means without my prior approval. Several participants have also asked for blank copies of the cards you design, so if you're willing to send me both (with and without the words)
, that would be great!
2. Upload a picture of your 72 ppi card
to the Recipe Card Challenge Gallery
. Please upload only your actual recipe card ~ not the blank cards. You may also post a copy of your 72 ppi (web version)
on your blog if you’d like, and then include a link to the forum in case others are interested and want to participate.
3. Post a message here in this forum thread with a link to your gallery card no later than March 31
At the end of the month, all participants will receive a link to download all the cards created that month. Bon appétit!!
: A checklist of instructions is included in the store kit for your convenience.