View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 03:26 PM
theStudio Party Girl

Default Mar 16-31 Featured Designers - Flower Scraps & Digilicious Designs!!

Welcome to another round of the Featured Designer Challenge! I hope you guys are ready to play! We are changing things up with the challenge! We are going to be featuring TWO designers every two weeks, both pairing up for an exclusive Collab just for the challenge! Woohoo! How lucky are we?!!

~ FLOWER SCRAPS & DIGILICIOUS DESIGNS ~

Deanna, the talent behind Flower Scraps, & Christine, the talent behind Digilicious Designs are our next FEATURED DESIGNERS!

~~ SALE ALERT ~~ SALE ALERT ~~ SALE ALERT ~~
Save 35% off both Flower Scraps Store & Digilicious Designs Store through Mar 31st!!

Deanna & Christine have an absolutely delightfully happy kit for us! Hello Sunshine really screams Happiness & Spring to me! I want Spring SO badly! We had a very snowy Easter Egg Hunt this morning! But when I look at this kit, I can feel the sunshine, hear the birds chirping, see the daffodils blooming, it really is Spring all wrapped up in a scrap kit! It also has one of my all-time favorite color combos, yellow & green!

** Please don't be concerned about purchasing the kit, if you are the winner of the challenge, a replacement coupon will be issued! **

Introducing: Hello Sunshine by Flower Scraps & Digilicious Designs!
ON SALE: 35% off thru 3/31!!

Hello Sunshine Coordinates 35% off through Mar 31st!!

Save even more with the Bundle, 47% off!!

- Rules & Download -

Download EXPIRED
  • Create a layout using ONLY this freebie kit, you do NOT have to use every piece on your page (templates/wordart are allowed, but no other papers/elements please)
  • Upload your Layout to the Featured Designer Gallery
  • Come back here to this thread & post your link
  • At the end of the two weeks ONE participant will be chosen at random to WIN Hello Sunshine Collab by Flower Scraps & Digilicious Designs!!
Good luck everyone!

Last edited by kimberkatt; 04-04-2013 at 08:31 AM.