View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 02:20 AM
the Studio Admin Team Member

Default Re: Hi from Maryland

Hello Ev,

I big WARM welcome from me to you! I've only just seen your post because I'm on the other side of the world and of course there is a time difference. Even though I signed up some years back I've only very recently become active here and I'm finding it very friendly. I'm sure you will too.

There are some lovely challenges being offered and for the first time in ages I've being doing some scrapping. I haven't done much in the past few years as I previously was a designer as well as a co-owner of a small scrapbooking site and this kept me too busy to actually do much scrapping............so I'm enjoying the challenges as I'm sure you will too.

Here's a LINK to the studio challenges and as you can see there is a separate category for each month. HERE is the challenges for this month. If you go through the challenges the first post will tell what you need to do for each challenge. Some challenges require products from the Studio shop, but it varies so you need to check out individually each challenge requirement.

This wording appears at the top of the gallery:
Welcome to theStudio. Please register for your personal gallery and upload your LOs made from theStudio Designer's products. You may upload LOs made from non-Studio products but please no links to other websites.

So welcome Ev............and I'm a grandmother too; 5 grandchildren ranging from twenty one years down to two and a half (three grandsons and two granddaughters). I look forward to seeing your pages and getting to know you.