This is open to everyone.
You may participate even if you did not participate last week. Please see the General Rules
for contest-wide specifics.
This is our last week. I'm both sad & excited to see your final round entries. This week it will be a little extra work for you all... because... I'd like to see a 2-page layout! I like matching pages in my books, and in the middle of my book, most of the book, I want to coordinate not only the papers & elements, but also the fonts & photo's.
There are some rules to this challenge, read through them carefully. There is no freebie this week, there is no restriction on what kits or templates you use. This is a tougher challenge and I want you to really express yourself. Of course use of our products is appreciated, but not required.
- You must do a 2-page spread.
- Post only ONE image in the Layout Artist Contest gallery
- You must include at least 2 photo's per page (at least 4 photo's total)
- It should all be one theme (birthday, vacation, first day of school, all about you, etc.)
- Your two pages must coordinate (same colors, theme, style)
- You MUST give all credits in your description.
- All layouts must be posted by Saturday, April 27 @ 3:00 pm EST
Good luck! I'm very excited to see these!