What: THE STUDIO BIRTHDAY Bingo.
Who would like to play a friendly game of Bingo to help celebrate
Digital Scrabooking Studio's 6th Birthday?
Come play, chat and be eligible to win some
very cool scrapbooking prizes.
When: Saturday, September 28th at
3:00 pm EST (New York, Miami, Toronto);
Noon PST (Vancouver, Los Angeles).
I've set up a Date and Event Time Announcer at the WORLD CLOCK
website where you check out the times - anywhere in the world. You can find the site here
Unfortunately, it doesn't work for those of you in Australia who will be sleeping. But if you do wake up early, there's always time to catch up. The game will take a couple of hours to play.
Where: Right here in this thread (an updated Bingo list will be posted here as we go) and in the chat room.
Why: To have lots of fun, chat, celebrate our Birthday, and pick up some really cool prizes.
How: Download your Bingo Template HERE (4shared) or HERE (Dropbox).
Decorate your card as you wish and pick 24 words from the list below and fill in your Bingo card. The square in the middle is your "FREE
" square so put whatever you like there. There is a layered Photoshop file in the folder as well as separate .png files in case the Photoshop file does not work for you.
Here's how to play – it is really easy to play along and you might just have some fun! Please don't be afraid if you've never played, we'll help you along and feel free to ask questions if need be!
What to do to participate in Bingo:
• Use the template provided in the Bingo Template link above, decorate it (hopefully using all Studio Designer products) and fill in your chosen words.
• Just pick 24 Bingo words from the list below.
• Upload to the Bingo Gallery HERE
• We play Blackout Bingo, which means to win, you need to fill the entire Bingo Card – having all your words called out. The first one to shout out Blackout Bingo in the thread wins the Grand Prize.
• There will also be a prize for the person who gets the first complete single line – horizontal, vertical or diagonal.
• We will call a new word every 4-5 MINUTES. I will do an update list every 10 words for those of you who can't be present for the whole thing - so be sure to check back to the Bingo thread to update your cards. We are estimating the game to take about 1.5 - 2 hours.
• Please post your decorated card in this GALLERY by EST time Noon, Saturday, Sept. 28th.
• Post your layout back here in this thread - that way we can "google" over your layout and I'll know exactly how many people are going to be playing.
HERE IS YOUR LIST:
3 Ice Cream
14 Sweet Sixteen
15 Scavenger Hunt
18 Beach Party
19 Grab Bag
28 Face Paint
33 Tea Party
36 Laser Tag
41 Hot Dogs
44 Paper Plates
REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO CHATTING
AND PLAYING ALONG WITH YOU ALL!
Just as an example for any of you "newbies", here is my decorated card to show you what you can do. You can decorate it as little or as much as you want to - there are no rules!