View Single Post
Old 09-28-2013, 11:14 AM
theStudio Monet

Default Re: It's Birthday BINGO Time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by avalon4 View Post
I just had a query from one of our members about the "chat" room. I'm hoping you're all familiar with it, but I thought I would post something here, just in case you're unfamiliar with it.

Look at the top right of the page when you are in the Forum, under COMMUNITY, there is a chat listing that you just select. This will bring up a chat window (if your flash is up-to-date). It will log you in as your Forum name. ...

I hope that explains it well enough for you. You can go and give it a try now and see if it works for you. If you have problems, it could be because you're not up-to-date with your version of "Flash", or clearing your cache helps as well. Please let me know if you have any problems. You'll be a pro before you know it! I've done chats before and tried to enter the room and discovered I needed to update my "flash". Of course, it made me late, and that's not great when you're the one hosting - LOL. Now I always do a test run beforehand!

Looking forward to "chatting" Saturday! Please let me know if anyone has problems and we'll try and get it rectified promptly for you!

Cheers,
Darlene
Darlene, Is the "Designer's Den" the right chat room? That's all I see... Or will I see a new one once the time is closer?

Thanks so much!! Gee, I hope I don't forget either!!
:-D