View Single Post
Old 03-29-2014, 03:57 AM
theStudio Owner

From the Piggy Day SEVEN: March {Mini} Madness

Hello all!

Day Six coupons are in your pm boxes, congrats! I'm amazed at how many of you are hanging in there every day and cranking out awesome layouts. Good job!

I've had several requests, from scrappers & Designers alike, to please credit the Designer & the kit in your posts. Including a link is just icing on the cake. I'm not making it a rule, the rules were set at the start of the contest, but if you could do it all the same, out of the kindness of your heart, well, that would seriously rock!

Everyone is welcome, whether you are new or have done all six days so far. C'mon down!

Please post your Day Seven layouts (with a brandnew mini kit) right here & in the gallery. I will PM your Day Seven coupons by 5 am EST {UTC+5} on Sunday, March 29.

The Rules
You can win 1 of 2 ways:
  • Post a layout (using our Mini Kits) and get a $1 coupon in your private message (PM) box early the next day: by 5:00 am EST (UTC+5)
  • Pin our Mini Kits on your Pinterest using hashtag: #marchminimadness
    On April 5th, THREE lucky pinners will receive a $10 Gift Certificate to theStudio
You can do BOTH, or either. It's up to you. To get started:

• Make a layout from one of our Mini Kits and post it here & in our gallery. That's it!
  • Go to Mini Kits, click on any Mini Kits; click the PinIt button (above every preview) and add hashtag: #marchminimadness in the description field and.... PIN! No purchase required.
Rules & FAQ's

• You may use any Mini Kits in our store. It can be old or new. You can buy one, or use one from your stash.
  • You must use only that Mini Kits. No other bits, pieces, nothing. Only that Mini Kits & nothing else.
  • It must be posted by 12 pm (midnight) EST, {UTC+5} to qualify for the daily $1.00 coupon.
  • Every day, every layout, must be a different Mini Kits.
    If you play daily, you will get a new $1.00 coupon daily.
  • You can play one day, or all. Up to you!
  • Please credit your mini kit in the gallery. Include Designer & kit name.
  • Coupons will be PM'd by me daily by 5 am EST {UTC+5}
  • Please post your Layout here and in the Gallery
  • You do NOT have to purchase to participate in pinning our Mini Kits. Do remember to use #marchminimadness
  • Text, journaling, fonts & photos are allowed.
  • Using brushes is okay, but not preferred.
Smooches,

my email