View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008, 11:27 PM
SAS-y Lady

Default "Ad It Up" Challenge AUGUST!!!

Holy moley people!! Is it seriously August already????????? Where the heck is the year going?? I realised today that it is exactly three months until Halloween! Wowsas, lol!
Anywho...it is indeed time for the next round of Ad It Up!! I am really excited...I found a very cool ad for this month! And I can't wait to see what you talented ladies come up with! I was amazed at the range of takes on last month's ad, and I am sure this month will be the same Be sure to post it in the AD It Up Challenge Gallery!!

Here it is:

Hmmmm.....what else? I know there is something else I am supposed to tell you about, but what was it.....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..............

Oh right! The posting bonus!! This month's bonus is a really fantastic little kit made up of blues, greens and browns...I hope you like it! I had fun making it!

Since I have yet to figure out how the heck to get myself a gallery for my challenge, just post your page in the regular gallery and then post the link here for us all to see!! Have fun ladies!!!!ool:

Last edited by janalyn; 08-15-2008 at 02:20 PM.