View Single Post
Old 08-31-2008, 09:53 PM
Super SAS-y Moderator

Default September Heritage Challenge - Celebrations

During the month of September, we have many wonderful things planned in celebration of our first SAS-y Birthday!! With that in mind, let's make the September Heritage Challenge all about Celebrations, although it doesn't have to be just birthday celebrations.

Challenge Details:

Theme: Celebrations (birthday, anniversary, graduation, ....any occasion will work)

Layouts must be posted to the Heritage LO of the Month Gallery between September 1st and September 30th. Be sure to post a link in this thread.

Layouts must be made with SAS Designer products, either from the boutique or designer blog freebies.

You may submit more than one layout.

Since your layout uses SAS products, it can do double duty and be posted in the SAS-y Princess Gallery and you can find the details of that challenge : Here

Thanks to Candee we have a posting bonus for everyone who participates. I will be sending the link at the end of the challenge.

On September 30th, a poll will be posted so that a winner may be chosen. The winner will receive a $5 coupon for use in the SAS Boutique.

I'll be looking forward to seeing the gallery fill up with layouts!

Hugs,
JanW.

View My Gallery Visit My Blog