I was up until nearly 4 this morning planting little treats around the store for you to find. It wasn't easy since the store was closed for the redesign at the same time. But I got it done, and now it's time to start the hunt. Here are the clues:
1. Sugar and spice and everything nice … yummy!
2. What you might get on a late night trip to Starbucks
3. Lamblike pal of mine
4. West coast water
5. The instructor’s favorite.
6. Girlfriend in Italian
7. ____ _____ you saw me standing alone.
8. Brrrr… it’s cold
9. Sparkling pretties on the infant
10. A flowery store in New York City?
11. A Michael Crichton novel
12. Delicious Flowers
13. Dear old golden rule days
14. Heavenly beings have made themselves audible to us.
15. 24 hours with the raptors
16. It’s amazing and Technicolor
17. A fire breathing lizard in Mr. Nolte’s fabric pouch?
18. The chest muscle that belongs to me
19. Reynolds, Gibson, Harry and Little
20. You’ll be the grandest fellow in the _____ ______
21. A splashin' bash
22. Once Upon a Time
23. A Mexican party
24. Snow in April?
25. Memories of Grandma
26. An Agatha Christie setting on wheels perhaps.
27. The wind in April
28. A shadow at the dawn of a new day
29. The fiery orb goes down in Italy
30. A single educational locale
31. A dirty lea
32. Alice did this
33. Hail the ship!
34. My sugary abode.
35. To hold something treasured and dear
36. Heavenly hosts sing Yankee Doodle
37. They bring May flowers
38. Pucker up for this fruit on the vine.
You can also see them online here
(I need to revise the background to match!)
Good luck, and if you get stuck and want help, just ask for it in this forum.