View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 08:51 AM
SAS-y Opal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amberpony View Post
Funny I just enjoy posting Happy Comments on peoples LO & Jan told me I was in 4th place at one point. lol I wasn't even trying. Ah but internet issues and Life Happens Issues & signing up to CT Drew me away. Hey I agree with ya all that looking through the Gallery gives you ideas and posting nice notes to LOs that in any way inspire you is just a nice thing to do. After all if I get a couple of nice comments on my LOs it inspires me to make pg 2 (I paper scrap in 2 pagers) to that LO.

So Big Thanks To All The Posters!!!!

Diana
I hear ya girl... I wasn't even try AT ALL until I saw myself in the newsletter and I was in like 5th place WITHOUT even trying!!! That's when I picked up pace hoping I could rock this POST THE MOST contest....but clearly there was no way I could catch up at that point. But I'll tell you what, I have met some of the nicest people in the world!! I would receive messages from those whom I have left comments for....now I have tons of friends, so I am a winner no matter what.

Thanks to all of you for being some of the nicest people I have ever met!!!