Hope you all managed to snag all the beautiful freebies around SAS during the Birthday Bash! There were some gorgeous kits put out by the contestants for the designer challenge, especially during week 3 when the theme was Heritage/Vintage kits.
Since lots of you have left comments about working with actual documents for a heritage challenge, we are going to try something different this month.
Your layouts must contain a "Federal Census" document. You may use this document as a whole document or you may isolate a portion of it to use.
If you go to Orange County, VA Library
and then click on Heritage Quest Genealogy Online, this will allow you to search several census years. (This link will only cover the USA.)
So here is a recap of the rules:
1) You must use a Federal Census document or part of one in your layout.
2) You must use a kit by a SAS designer, be it from the boutique or a freebie. You may also use any of the kits designed for the Next Sas-y Lady Contest during Sept.
3) Post your layout in the Heritage Gallery
between now and Oct. 31st.
4) For your participation, you will receive this beautiful posting bonus desined by CanDesigns:
5) At the end of the challenge a poll will be posted for the SAS members to choose the winning layout. The winner will be given a $5 certificate for the SAS Boutique.
If you have any questions feel free to post them in this thread or to send me a pm.
I'll look forward to seeing those wonderful layouts filling the gallery!