View Single Post
Old 12-01-2008, 12:18 PM
theStudio Designer

Default Inspiration Challenge~December 2008

Hi Everyone! Welcome to the SAS-Y Inspiration Challenge for December 2008!

The theme this month is:

JOY

for participation in this challenge you will recieve this posting bonus:

After the craziness of this past month one thing I'm joyful about is the prospect of finally finishing the water line this weekend!! (YAYY!!) That got me thinking about the word 'Joy' we see it alot around the holidays. Sometimes its hard for me to keep joyful during the holidays with all the hustle and bustle of getting gifts made, bought, wrapped, all the cooking cleaning, cards etc. etc. (you know the drill :-) This is a personal challenge for me this season to maybe not push myself as hard as I have in years past and really enjoy the season and focus on being truly joyful for all the many blessings that I have in my life and to invest more time and energy in creating joy for those I love by spending more time with my husband, daughter and friends and not quite so much time on the gifts, decorating, cooking, etc. this season.

I challenge you this month to share some joy by sharing a layout with a family member or friend showcasing one of the following sayings or just focusing on the word JOY itself showcasing it somewhere in your layout.

Some suggestions might be kids playing in the snow, opening gifts, pictures of loved ones laughing or smiling. You might even think of making a personalized artwork piece for a christmas gift and framing it for someone on your list!

Here are the selections to choose from:

JOY

“Joy is the feeling of grinning inside.”
-Melba Colgrove

“Joy is not in things; it is in us”
-Richard Wagner

“There are those who give with joy, and that joy is their reward.”
-Kahlil Gibran

“A joy shared is a joy doubled”
-unknown

“Joy is increased by spreading it to others”
- Robert Murray McCheyne

“Joy delights in Joy”
-William Shakespeare

The precepts of the LORD are right, giving joy to the heart. The commands of the LORD are radiant, giving light to the eyes. Psalm 19:8

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. Galatians 5:22-23

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers