View Single Post
Old 06-09-2009, 09:26 AM
theStudio Artist

Default June Challenge...

Due to the number of commitments I have in my life right now, I am opting for a free with purchase bonus this month. My son just crossed over to boy scouts and I am helping him get settled in to his new troop. He had his first meeting last week, they are going camping this weekend and then they have their summer camp the first week of July. I am busy trying to get his camp paid for, get a scholarship for that, get his supplies ready, get my daughter ready for her dance recital this weekend, finding a job, keeping the house clean, and other things in between. So, in lieu of this month's challenge, I will be doing a FWP bonus. The challenge will be back next month as I hope to get this job I am going for an interview today. Whew!! I am tired already just thinking about it all! I am working on choosing a winner and will post that and the winning page here later today!!! Please check back in a couple of weeks when the July challenges are announced. And, if anyone has any ideas for a challenge, could you all please post them here so I can get my brain to working again. Thanks guys!!!!

Melanie

made by littlespooky with Lilypond kit