View Single Post
Old 08-01-2009, 06:44 PM
theStudio Designer

Default August 09 Journaling challenge

Wow can it really be August already. Welcome to the journaling challenge for August, this month I would like you to do a page with journaling about something to do with Family Traditions. Anything to do with that theme, it could be that you have a tradition of having fish n chip night on Fridays, or a get together every Christmas, or the tradition you follow for a holiday, or anything.

Don't think too hard about it just flip through your pics and go with the flow of it all. You'll be amazed how many traditions your family really has, they don't have to be rigid traditions just what your family would usually do in that situation.
When we go to dinner we traditionally go to "the Spot" at Randwick, I don't know why, we just always do, so it's a tradition. It's a family tradition for my son never to get his hair cut, I traditionally always order him to do it, even though he is now 21 LOL. That kind of thing, make it fun, or make it formal.

When you make it, post the layout to the gallery for the journaling challenge then post the link here so I can check it out and we can all leave eachother love and I can send you this posting bonus.

Can't wait to see your take on this challenge everyone
Tracy

~~ Tracy ~~
Studio Designer~Creative Team and QC Liason