Thread: Themes
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2007, 12:03 PM
theStudio Picasso

Wow! With all of those kits, all of my kids' growing up years will have a good theme. They were born from 1970 - 1984. So they were growing in the 70s, 80s, 90s, and into 2000s. I was born in the first of the baby boomer time - 1946 so started school in the 50s.

I have followed the links mentioned here (and was able to glean many freebies) to get the 50s - 60s kits. I have just one question - is there any way to convert files from .UFO to png and jpg? I can convert bmp and gif, that's easy, but what about .UFO? If not, I will toss them. Should I get a trial version of the photo impact and could that help?

Thank you all so very much for all of the suggestions about where to go. I found some lovely blogs with so many freebies. I do nearly all of my scrapping with freebies. I have enough now that I don't spend on kits, just EHDs. Candee, I have been going to your blog for quite a while and love your creations.:p

Also another site with fun, older things is Twisted Papers. They have a monthly newsletter with freebies and they have a store, they adore heritage things. http://www.twistedpapers.com/home.html

The new sister site to digital freebies - digital scrapbooking freebies has 2 new kits each month and some vintage ephemera. I am sure I will think of more sites later. I will add the link back here next time I go there. ool:

Stand for something.