1. you should have an image hosting account at Photobucket
2. Right-click on the blinkie image (in this thread) and choose "Copy Image Location"
3. Sign in to Photobucket, click on "web URL" (to the right of Upload Images & Video) and paste the link in the box.
4. Click upload, and the blinkie should upload to your account.
5. Below the blinkie image in Photobucket, you will see boxes with HTML code. Click in "Direct Link" box to highlight, right-click and choose "copy"
6. Come back to the forum and got to "User CP" at the very top of the forum.
7. Choose "edit Signature" from the menu on the left (under Settings & Options)
8. Click on the icon at the top that looks like a mountain (5th from the right, when hover over it with mouse will say "insert image")
9. Delete the http:// in the box, then paste in the image link you copied from Photobucket.
10. Click "OK" and your blinkie should now be in your signature!
If you have any questions, ask away! Hope this helps!