View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009, 04:36 PM
SAS-y Pebble

Well, I am fairly new to scrapping but am a quick study and from what I can see, the first thing that jumps out at me are the 3D type images behind the flat images......

You have a photo in the middle, which has flowers behind it and thats not supposed to happen.
You should think about digi-scrapping, just like paper scrapping.
So if you would not glue flowers under your photo on paper (cause it would cause all sorts of lumps and bumps on the photo) then dont do it on digital because although you dont get the lumps, it still looks odd.....

Now the rest, is just my personal opinion.... so please dont hate me LOL

I think the frame on the top image blends into the paper too much, you could turn the paper upside down so the pale blue frame contrasts onto the green? Or use a different frame - maybe a white frame with an edgy/cracked overlay to make the photo seem old?

The flowers on the bottom frame with the butterfly I think have a lot going on and they are a little big. They overwhelm the photo on the left, detracting from it.....
I would shrink the whole lot down and make it more subtle.

I think the layout is good, its just the pictures are the important part and the rest should accentuate the images, not hide them.
I love that in the photos you chose, the two male images are 'looking' at the lady in the middle, it's awesome!!! Very well chosen.

Now those are just my thoughts.... so please dont be offended and I dont expect you to go off and make it how I said, they were just suggestions hun!!!

xx

| CT Member : LightningBug Creations |