View Single Post
Old 10-09-2009, 05:06 PM
theStudio Artist

Default Lord of the Harvest

What do you think? Currently I am running this as a freebie on my blog, so don't know if that disqualifies me for this or not. The only CU used is for the bows, ribbons and lace.
Here are the previews (tou's are below previews):

Today's Scrap by Vicky Day ([email protected])
(copyright 2009, MCN: 306D3-D1B8C-E25C5)

Lord of the Harvest, by Vicky Day
These graphics are Copyright 2009, vickyday.
By purchasing and/or downloading these graphics you are obtaining a "license to use" these products in agreement with the terms stated below:

You may:
Make one copy for backup purposes.
Alter Content by changing the size, color, adding to or deleting.
Use in your layouts that are submitted to scrapbooking and/or related magazines and web sites or publications as long as proper credit is
given to vickyday and a link back to http://todaysscrapbyvickyday.blogspot.com/.
Print as hardcopy to be used in your personal scrapbooking projects.
Use in Scrap For Hire and personal use endeavors only.

You may not:
Redistribute these graphics in part or whole in any form, either digitally, through a file sharing method or by email distribution.
You may not claim credit for anything as your own.
Use these graphics for web templates or website graphics unless prior permission is obtained.

vickyday is not responsible to you for any loss and/or damages as a result of the use of this product.
Questions? Contact vickyday at [email protected]

Credits:
Special Thanks to Gunhild Storeide and Scrappin Cop for the various CU freebie items used in the creation of this entire kit.
Also, thanks to Alessandra Designs for the cute owl template. Only a portion of the entire kit is included in this download.

I'd love to see any work you do using my products. If you use anything I've made in a layout, email me a link or pic of it.

Thank you.
Vicky Day
http://todaysscrapbyvickyday.blogspot.com/