View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009, 06:12 PM
theStudio Owner

Red face

Oooo maternal leave with a one-year-old! Sounds heavenly. I just moved to Germany & the parental leave here is so much better than in the USA. I would almost, almost consider having #7. But no. I am 42 after all, and I do, finally, have two in college. So no. Slightly tempting. But no. Really. No.

Szofia, I forgot you as well. I'm going to come clean. People, I live for sticky notes. I live for notes stuck up on the walls around my computer. I have a HUGE whiteboard I scribble kit ideas on, urgent "to-do's" and I am just not functioning right without my space, with my decrepit laptop and my tiny hotel. I greatly apologize for my scatter-brainedness and my I-think-I-can, I-think-I-can, I-think-I-can.... I.... think... I....

Anyway, thank God for my fabulous Admin Staff and their help! As for you, my sincere apologies and check our PM. Coupon is there.

Smooches,

Toiny

Quote:
Originally Posted by szofia View Post
Hi Toiny,
I was just about to ask the same question as the ladies before me (I was also among the fortunate 42), but I see you have laptop issues... I totally sympathise, I know what it is like, I'm on maternal leave with my one-year-old kid, and my internet connection at home is SOOOO slow compared to what I'm used to at the university where I teach... I'm going mad with staring at the status bar, waiting for a web page to load for what seems like ages.
Anyway, it looks like my PM also dissipated somewhere in the Matrix, so if things clear out a littlebit, would you be so kind as to resend it to me once again?
Thank you,
szofia

my email